Storing My Car for 4-6 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storing My Car for 4-6 weeks

Loooooong Shot and not 100% sure this would even work out. I checked with LRS being that he knows so many people but no such luck. We both thought of CBM, but the problem is I would have to drop the car off on a weekend. The pick up might be doable on a Friday but the drop off is killing me without taking unnecessary time off work.

Wrong spot, YES. I am posting here because I believe sandrail tech gets the most views.

Can anyone safely and securely store my car for 4-6 weeks (it will be on loading tires if space is a concern)? Willing to pay for the space. I am from the SF bay area and I am trying to kill a few birds with one trip down south.

I would want to drop the car off this Sunday and the 4-6 weeks is a guesstimate for repairs to be made on what I would then pick the car back up with. Lets say 8 weeks tops to be totally safe even though I was told 3-4 weeks because we all know how that goes.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT SOME SPACE!!! The location Triangle I am thinking is Barstow Burbank and Temecula
    Attached Files

I have a spot for you in my garage if you want, loading tires not necessary. I am located in Fallbrook which is 10 miles south of Temecula.

Comment

Shot you a text Dzrtrat1111

Comment

Glad you guys worked this out. I love the off-road community for reasons just like this!
        LIEVENSE RACE SERVICES
        RACE & PLAY CAR PREP
        WELDING & FABRICATION
        CAD DESIGN & WATER JET
        FULLY INSURED TRANSPORTATION SERVICES

Comment

I need more time to explain this past weekend and the situation, BUT on this thread that will quickly get buried and probably never brought back up I just want to say THANK YOU to Dzrtrat1111 He is a legit stand up guy. I've never met him in person and he offered garage space to me the same day I reached out to the forum. When I asked what he would like for payment for taking up shop space he replied "nothing, a handshake and a beer is good". You could not have said it better L.R.S. this is the reason I like being around this sport. There is a sense of community when people need help.

Comment

Dzrtrat1111 Your shop is badass and right now it looks unreal having twin cars in there hahaha

Comment

Glad I could help!

Comment

Originally posted by csrosenberry View Post
                Dzrtrat1111 Your shop is badass and right now it looks unreal having twin cars in there hahaha
                Post up some pics for us visual guys ....
                Too old to remember...

Comment

Working...
                X