Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'97 Jeep Cherokee XJ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Now now....no need to get grumpy punkin. You have enough toys for all of us if we sell
    Anything off-road and I'm in!

    Comment


    • #17
      1995 two door 8.8 rear end locked front and rear with 8" sky jacker, I think the front glass was from the Baja shop my dad built this in 2002 and still in the family goes everywhere from glamis to truck heaven.

      Comment


      • #18
        Sweet ride
        Anything off-road and I'm in!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Drupandown View Post
          1995 two door 8.8 rear end locked front and rear with 8" sky jacker, I think the front glass was from the Baja shop my dad built this in 2002 and still in the family goes everywhere from glamis to truck heaven.
          I love the two doors! i am naturally drawn to the wranglers so the two doors are more my cup of tea.
          The Dirty Duner Show

          Your Podcast For Everything Dune and Dirt
          Dirtydunershow.com
          Find the show on FB and IG.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Drupandown View Post
            1995 two door 8.8 rear end locked front and rear with 8" sky jacker, I think the front glass was from the Baja shop my dad built this in 2002 and still in the family goes everywhere from glamis to truck heaven.
            Awesome!
            -TJ

            "You can lead a horse to water... but you can't make it dune"

            Comment


            • #21
              Thanks guys like blob was saying they climbed all over the place with minimal work done to them not sure if it's the mono body, wheel base or the weight bias they just work. Good friend of mine had a four door,which I think there all the same length just smaller doors on the four door, small lift with 31" tires follow me through the dunes all weekend. He was a seasoned duner but he would run two wheel drive and when things got hairy slap it in to four wheel on the fly. Kinda kill the out in the dunes vibe when he's pull up with windows up and AC blowing in hair .

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Drupandown View Post
                Thanks guys like blob was saying they climbed all over the place with minimal work done to them not sure if it's the mono body, wheel base or the weight bias they just work. Good friend of mine had a four door,which I think there all the same length just smaller doors on the four door, small lift with 31" tires follow me through the dunes all weekend. He was a seasoned duner but he would run two wheel drive and when things got hairy slap it in to four wheel on the fly. Kinda kill the out in the dunes vibe when he's pull up with windows up and AC blowing in hair .
                I think maybe I saw him around recently. On those 96+ degree days I was thinking "hmmmm, that'd be pretty nice." I saw what my 8k+ lbs D'max could do recovering my rail, I know a good XJ could get just about anywhere out there too.
                -TJ

                "You can lead a horse to water... but you can't make it dune"

                Comment


                • #23
                  My 1990 YJ had a 6" lift, 33"s, poison spyder sliders, Ford 8.8 rear axle with a Detroit Locker, and the correct driveshaft so i could get rid of the belly drop. It was a bad MF'er! I had the hard top for winter and a bimini for summer...loved driving around with no doors. I did not have anyone to wheel with so eventually i sold it. Thanks Obama. The detroit locker was a beast! I remember the first time i went around a corner and it unloaded, i thought my tranny blew! LOL If i would have kept it i would have put in Fuel Injection. I miss that vehicle! Sold it for more than I paid for it though...
                  2015 Attitude SAG 5th Wheel
                  2006 Dodge 2500
                  2018 Can Am X3 Max
                  2000 Honda 400EX
                  ATC 70

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I seem to have missed this thread. Here’s mine. 99 xj with 5.5 rough country long arms. 5.5 deaver springs up front and 4.5 rubicon leafs with some weird Chevy shackle out back. D30 with 30 spline chromoly axles and 4.88s. 8.25 with chromoly axles in the rear. Arb lockers front and rear on 35s. Took it to sand hollow and Moab and went everywhere my buddies jk with 60s and 40s. Haven’t had to take a bypass line with it yet. It is now for sale though. I now have a jk on 40s.

                    Comment


                    • #25

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by LLCoolJT View Post
                        I seem to have missed this thread. Here’s mine. 99 xj with 5.5 rough country long arms. 5.5 deaver springs up front and 4.5 rubicon leafs with some weird Chevy shackle out back. D30 with 30 spline chromoly axles and 4.88s. 8.25 with chromoly axles in the rear. Arb lockers front and rear on 35s. Took it to sand hollow and Moab and went everywhere my buddies jk with 60s and 40s. Haven’t had to take a bypass line with it yet. It is now for sale though. I now have a jk on 40s.
                        You ever sell that thing?

                        -TJ

                        "You can lead a horse to water... but you can't make it dune"

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by tjZ06 View Post

                          You ever sell that thing?
                          Ya long gone.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X