VIP RV Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DirtyDuner View Post

Root Beer Float, what was the process for getting yours covered by insurance. Mine has had the floor and wall seperation start, Jim quoted me a couple grand to fix, which is not a big deal, but if I could get it covered by insurance even better!
    We hit a tire coming down the grapevine and a corresponding rub mark on the inside of the fender helped validate the claim. Because ours was a CL he said it was different than the standard wall issue and all of that combined helped get it covered. Jim is very knowledgeable and has dealt with many insurance people so if there is a chance at getting it covered he would know.
    East Bound and Down .... To Glamis!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RootBeerFloats View Post

We hit a tire coming down the grapevine and a corresponding rub mark on the inside of the fender helped validate the claim. Because ours was a CL he said it was different than the standard wall issue and all of that combined helped get it covered. Jim is very knowledgeable and has dealt with many insurance people so if there is a chance at getting it covered he would know.
      I will have to call him again, I hit my fender on a skinny bridge the last time out. I wonder if he could maybe get it covered.
      The Dirty Duner Show

Your Podcast For Everything Dune and Dirt
      Dirtydunershow.com
      Find the show on FB and IG.

Comment

Working...
      X