Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody's first trip??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Can't wait to get out there... looks like our first trip will be veterans weekend NOV 8th

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Empire231 View Post
      Can't wait to get out there... looks like our first trip will be veterans weekend NOV 8th
      Same for us, looking forward to seeing everyone out there

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by L.R.S. View Post

        Right on man! Hit me up this weekend, the kids and I will be there Thursday evening till Sunday. We are back for Vet's weekend too.
        when are you going for vets ill be there sat night for a week will be in wash 10 the kids love the little dunes and trips to get ice cream at vendors

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by jersey_jeff73 View Post

          when are you going for vets ill be there sat night for a week will be in wash 10 the kids love the little dunes and trips to get ice cream at vendors
          When are you heading home? I am having LRS move my trailer from Corona our to Dunes Edge on the 15th, and plan to spend the day hanging out in the dunes with a buddy before heading to Primm for the race.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Schmack View Post

            When are you heading home? I am having LRS move my trailer from Corona our to Dunes Edge on the 15th, and plan to spend the day hanging out in the dunes with a buddy before heading to Primm for the race.
            getting there tomorrow going home on the tenth . i dont know about thanksgiving yet but i will definitely be there a few days before christmas till after new years

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by jersey_jeff73 View Post

              getting there tomorrow going home on the tenth . i dont know about thanksgiving yet but i will definitely be there a few days before christmas till after new years
              I'll be out for T-Day week and the two weeks of Christmas/New Years. See you then!

              Comment

              Working...
              X