Everybody's first trip??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jc_whipsandjacks View Post

So will you be there for the weekend or just Wed to Fri?
    Just Wed to Fri. I have to work Fri, Sat and Sun nights.
    LIEVENSE RACE SERVICES
    RACE & PLAY CAR PREP
    WELDING & FABRICATION
    CAD DESIGN & WATER JET
    FULLY INSURED TRANSPORTATION SERVICES

Comment

Part of our DTSfab.com group at our fall gathering this last week at Little Sahara,Oklahoma. You can't see them all but there is 16 cars there.
      Attached Files

Comment

I think I may make a quick day trip out there next weekend.

Comment

It’s beginning to look a lot like sand season

weather was awesome here in phx today. Looked at the 10 day forecast for G and the nights are in the 60s! Woop woop. Still mid 90s during the day but shits about to get real, real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by fabr View Post
            Part of our DTSfab.com group at our fall gathering this last week at Little Sahara,Oklahoma. You can't see them all but there is 16 cars there.
            Good looking group Sir!
            JC Whips and Shyt For all your whip and Sand Jack Needs
            Check out my Instagram jc_whipsandshyt
            858-692-7211

Comment

Originally posted by nickc313 View Post
              It’s beginning to look a lot like sand season

weather was awesome here in phx today. Looked at the 10 day forecast for G and the nights are in the 60s! Woop woop. Still mid 90s during the day but shits about to get real, real quick.
              Yes REAL quick I still don't have a tune and am getting desperate might have to go to dunehoon?????
              JC Whips and Shyt For all your whip and Sand Jack Needs
              Check out my Instagram jc_whipsandshyt
              858-692-7211

Comment

Good looking group Sir!
                Thank you. It is a really great bunch of guys. We do a spring and fall group meet up. Our season is just about over for the year. Gonna be cold here before too long. Part of our group winter in Yuma. Our group is from Cali,Az.,Florida,Wisconsin,Missouri,Idaho,Nebraska ,Kansas,Oklahoma. Hell,I forget where all.

Comment

Yes REAL quick I still don't have a tune and am getting desperate might have to go to dunehoon?????
                  He tuned a DD in our group a few seasons ago and it was a nasty ls with a blower. Ran great. Motor out lasted the poor tranny that’s for sure

Comment

Our season is just about over for the year. Gonna be cold here before too long.
                    That is no joke. I went to LS one year for T-day weekend and froze my ass off. I've been better about timely vacation requests for Glamis ever since!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmack View Post

That is no joke. I went to LS one year for T-day weekend and froze my ass off. I've been better about timely vacation requests for Glamis ever since!
                      BUT,pick the right days and it can be very pleasantly warm. You just have to not plan anything ahead of time. I'll probably still get 20 or so days in by end of March since I'm only 4 hours away and have a house there..

Comment

BUT,pick the right days and it can be very pleasantly warm. You just have to not plan anything ahead of time. I'll probably still get 20 or so days in by end of March since I'm only 4 hours away and have a house there..
                        Having a house there would change things. It is only a 5 hour drive for me, but it's probably been 7 or 8 years since I last went. I'd go again if a group of friends wanted to, but I leave all my stuff in Cali year round now, so I would have to ride the beer cooler all weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmack View Post

Having a house there would change things. It is only a 5 hour drive for me, but it's probably been 7 or 8 years since I last went. I'd go again if a group of friends wanted to, but I leave all my stuff in Cali year round now, so I would have to ride the beer cooler all weekend!
                          Yes having a house and shop there and leaving the YXZ's there about 8 months a year makes it very convenient. If I want to have real fun I haul one of the buggies down. You need to get a group of your friends to join our group this spring. We welcome all newcomers at least once.................

Comment

Yes having a house and shop there and leaving the YXZ's there about 8 months a year makes it very convenient. If I want to have real fun I haul one of the buggies down. You need to get a group of your friends to join our group this spring. We welcome all newcomers at least once.................
                            I'd be open to a trip after Glamis season was over. Probably have to bring the X3 though as I don't really want to pull the car home for a LS trip.

Comment

Perfect. Our spring trip is scheduled for April 26- May 3

Comment

Doing Calico for Halloween, Lucerne for Vets, Glamis Nov 23rd-29th for Tday.

Comment

Working...
                                X