Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Sgt. Damon Gutzwiller

https://www.santacruzsentinel.com/20...county-deputy/

Damon was my closest friend from the age of about 11, when my family and his both moved into the same neighborhood, until about college. He lived on the street behind me, and our backyards were kitty-corner, so we'd just jump the corner of the fence going to each other's houses, and we played hockey together for years. Along with 2 or 3 other friends, we were an inseparable group. We drifted apart, as adults do, but would keep up here and there and see each other every few years. I deeply regret not seeing him more.

I can't put the right words together, but what is going on in our country is nothing short of evil, and the provocateurs need to be held accountable.

RIP Damon.
    -TJ

"You can lead a horse to water... but you can't make it dune"

So sorry to hear about the loss TJ. Sounds like he was a great man and positively had impact on many

Comment

Sorry for yours and the families loss. I hope his memory is not overshadowed by all the other shit that doesn’t matter going on right now.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. RIP Sergeant

Comment

RIP Sergeant. Sorry to hear about this TJ. From the sounds of it, he was one of the good ones

Comment

Working...
          X