No announcement yet.

It's that damn "1000 Turbo"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only 41, so maybe I still have my youth on my side, but despite a racing accident last summer that (literally) almost killed me, I have no desire to stop riding quads. Unfortunately it did end my ability to race competitively. I love my sand car, but to me nothing replaces the feeling of ripping my quads through the dunes. It is like the dunes are one really big motocross track. I keep 2 machines out west with my car each season. Unfortunately I don't have many quad riding buddies left out there, so I'll usually park the car and take the quad out on a buggy run to get my fix. So if there are any quad riders in the group let me know!

Here are mine and and my daughters desert machines from 2 season't ago. I've since wadded hers up huge (she was not impressed with me), and built myself a different one, so we have two different quads out west now. But they overall still look like this set-up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161121_114509.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	3.23 MB
ID:	27874

Comment

We own a side x side but I’m still a quad rider. I’m only 33, albeit not in a bit of shape, so youthfulness may still be on my side. I ride a 450, my son a 300 and my daughter a 250. Only reason for the RZR is my wife and 2 younger kids. We have mostly quads and 3 wheelers in our group and have a blast. Eventually I’ll move to a car or a nice SxS but not until my kids are too cool to come out to G with their dad.

Our group:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	58374EAE-C6BD-45EF-89B9-23B86D0D7D69.jpeg
Views:	29
Size:	3.66 MB
ID:	27877

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X