Letting her go ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjZ06 View Post

Amen. I don't know the guy that bought my Potter, but I knew he flipped a lot of cars. I'm not calling him a POS, I don't know him. Anyway, he literally flipped it (rolled it) then sold it, and I think it's sold a few times or is for sale again or something. It's not getting the love.

I happened to be at CBM the day he bought it and helped him load it. He was an interesting dude for sure and I think your Potter was his first real sand car. If I remember his story to me correctly he is an ex-con, got out and started a cleaning service or some shit like that, and pretty much has a money tree he can shake at will. He's been through a few cars since your Potter but I wouldn't consider him a car flipper, just a cat with "new money" that keeps upgrading his shit. Heard he rolled his CanAm or RZR or whatever he owns while on the 8 day Funco Utah ride. Can't remember if he rolled your Potter or if it was the next owner, a really cool dude named Bill from Washington state (Ty aka 1littleroller's buddy) that owned it for a while. I think he had Tyler do the wrap and some other stuff. Again, can't exactly remember. But it has changed hands a few times since you owned it. Not even sure who has it now.
    LIEVENSE RACE SERVICES
    RACE & PLAY CAR PREP
    WELDING & FABRICATION
    CAD DESIGN & WATER JET
    FULLY INSURED TRANSPORTATION SERVICES

Comment

Working...
    X